How to install Toonloop Lite for Mac OS X or Windows
How to install Toonloop Lite for Mac OS X:
- Download and install Processing 1.5 (not 2.0 Beta)
- Run Processing. Open the Preferences dialog. Increase available memory to 1024. Save the preferences.
- Save an empty sketch, so that your sketch folder gets created. Should be something like ~/Documents/Processing/ (where ~ is your home directory)
- Download the Toonloop Lite sketch.
- Uncompress it your Processing sketches folder.
- Open it with Processing 1.5
- See in the source code for how to control it with the keyboard.
- Run it! It should detect your camera. If you have multiple cameras connected, you might need to change the source code.
- Good luck and have fun!